BEST WESTERN Plus Rio Grande Inn, Albuquerque
1015 Rio Grande Boulevard NW
87104-2031 , Albuquerque , United States
Fax : +1 505 843 9238
Welcome to BEST WESTERN PLUS Rio Grande Inn! Are you looking for a clean, comfortable hotel near Albuquerque Bio Park? Our Albuquerque hotel is conveniently close to all the top destinations. At our Route 66 hotel, guests are treated like family. We're your go-to property for receptions, parties and reunions. Whether you need a hotel near Old Town Albuquerque for a special event or a hotel near Albuquerque museums for a vacation filled with culture, count on us to provide you with the best hospitality in town. Our proximity to Old Town Albuquerque is a big reason why many guests choose to stay at our Albuquerque hotel. We're close to the downtown area where there's the convention center, shopping and dining. We welcome groups here for special events at the center, couples on romantic getaways or families who are looking for the best eateries and toy stores in town. With full-service amenities and a friendly staff committed to making you comfortable, everything you need is right here. As a hotel near I-40, guests at our Albuquerque hotel are minutes from the International Balloon Fiesta and University of New Mexico sports, and there's great proximity to 19 Indian Pueblos. The famous Pow Wow, the Gathering of the Nations, also takes place nearby. This Albuquerque hotel boasts an incredible meeting space, perfect for a special event or to be at the disposal of business travelers. The Sandia Tram Casinos are a short drive away and the Acoma Pueblo is also nearby. We're close to Santa Fe and offer unbeatable proximity to the Amtrak station. Close to art galleries, there's no shortage of things to do or see here. Business travelers with the Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA), Department of Energy, Bureau of Land Management and US Forest Service depend on our Albuquerque hotel to provide the peace and quiet necessary for a successful trip. In addition to public servants, many corporate employees also stay here. Reserve your next stay at BEST WESTERN PLUS Rio Grande Inn! Enjoy your stay.
Directions from...All directions
·From: the north. Follow Interstate 25 South to the Interstate 40 Westbound Interchange. Proceed west on Interstate 40 to Exit 157A onto Rio Grande Boulevard. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Rio Grande Inn is located two miles west of the Albuquerque Convention Center and downtown business district. ·From: the south. Follow Interstate 25 North to the Interstate 40 Westbound Interchange. Proceed west on Interstate 40 to Exit 157A onto Rio Grande Boulevard. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Rio Grande Inn is located two miles west of the Albuquerque Convention Center and downtown business district. ·From: the east. Follow Interstate 40 West to Exit 157A onto Rio Grande Boulevard, south of Interstate 40 on west side of street. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Rio Grande Inn is located two miles west of the Albuquerque Convention Center and downtown business district. ·From: the west. Follow Interstate 40 East to Exit 157A onto Rio Grande Boulevard, south of Interstate 40 on west side of street. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Rio Grande Inn is located two miles west of the Albuquerque Convention Center and downtown business district.
Our other services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Outdoor parking
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas. Free in-room wireless Internet access. Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms. All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access. All guest rooms are hardwired for Internet access
- Fax machine, faxes are ten cents per page outgoing and Incoming
- Printer available
- Photocopy machine
- Computer modem hookups
- Computer available
- Copy Machine, copy service is ten cents per page
- Business center open from 7:00 a. m. to 10:00 p. m.
- Outdoor pool Heated Pool converts to a heated "domed" indoor pool between the months of November through March.
- Restaurant on-site
- Cocktail lounge
- Hot tub
- Exercise facility, Open from 7:00 a. m. to 10:00 p. m. Hoist® H310 weight machine, (2) two treadmills, (1) one exercise bike and (1) elliptical exercise machine.
- Elevator Three elevators
- Multilingual staff Spanish, English
- Airport courtesy shuttle available 7:00 a. m. to 10:00 p. m.
- Truck/RV parking
- Free parking, self parking, open air parking lot
- Meeting facilities, URL for viewing meeting facilities and information http://www. riograndeinn. com/reception. html
- Banquet facilties
- 24-hour front desk
- Universal gym
- Porterage/bell services
- Express check out
- Safe deposit box, no cost
- Cable or satellite television Extensive premium HD satellite service (ESPN, HBO, MSNBC, Fox News)
- Stationary bike
- Laundromat 2. 50 per load
- Conference services
- Dataports Wireless dataport in all guest rooms. Provided by Quest
- Notary public
- Mail services
- Wedding services, Catering Department 1-505-217-1603
- Conference facilities
- Catering, catering department 1-505-217-1629, catered continental breakfast 8, Catered lunch menu price 14, catered dinner menu 20.
- Inter corridor
- Physically challenged facilities Pool lift, wheelchair rentals
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines
- Local shuttle
- Children's activities Heated Year-Round Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Equipment rental
- Copy Service is Ten Cents Per Page
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events