BEST WESTERN Hotel Alamosa Inn, Alamosa
2005 Main Street
81101-2322 , Alamosa , United States
Fax : +1 719 589 8998
The Great Sand Dunes National Park attracts many guests to our Alamosa hotel, but there is an abundance of other attractions to see. Our San Luis Valley hotel is surrounded by the stunning beauty of Alamosa, Colorado, and there's something for everyone nearby. Whether exploring the dunes is on your bucket list, or you're in town to discover the Rio Grande Scenic Railroad, there's plenty of family-friendly fun to be had. Zapata Falls is just a short drive away and the perfect destination for photographers or those who are looking for the ideal summer cool-off spot. The Stations of the Cross Shrine, the oldest church in Colorado, is also near our Alamosa hotel. History buffs and guests looking for a little culture on their vacation should check this historical site off of their must-see list. The Cumbres and Toltec train is another attraction that many of our guests see, but sometimes a vacation is all about relaxation. Our Alamosa hotel was built with peace and quiet in mind. We're the only exterior chain hotel in the region, and guests can depend on us to uphold the quality of the BEST WESTERN brand. This means an indoor pool and hot tub, big parking for cars and semi-trucks, spacious rooms and our famous free breakfast. Whether you're planning on spending an adventurous day on the dunes or seeing what treasures you can find in town, our Alamosa hotel makes sure you start the morning right. Our complimentary daily full breakfast buffet includes hot waffles, sausage, bacon, biscuits and gravy, fresh fruits, yogurt, cereal and chilled juices or 100% Arabica coffee. Our Alamosa hotel is also conveniently located, so guests can easily get around the region. We're close to the university and hospital and are located in the center of town. Many of the boutiques and local dining spots are walkable. A great location and value are what make a getaway great. Book your upcoming vacation at BEST WESTERN Alamosa Inn and rest assured you'll enjoy your trip! Enjoy your stay.
Directions from...All directions
·From: All directions. The BEST WESTERN Alamosa Inn is located 0. 06 miles west of the junction of US Highways 160 and 285 on Main Street just west of the city of Alamosa.
Our main services
|24-hour front desk|
|High speed internet access|
Our other services
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee.
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Airport car, 10 a. m. until 10 p. m.
- Complimentary breakfast
- Indoor pool heated 10 a. m. to 10 p. m.
- Hot tub
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff (English, Spanish)
- Incoming fax at no charge, outgoing for a nominal fee
- Ice/vending machines
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Local shuttle, complimentary airport shuttle van, Adams State College and San Luis Valley Medical Center, contact hotel directly for details
- Children 12 and under stay free
- Truck/RV parking, at no charge
- Free parking
- Fax services, complimentary incoming fax, outgoing fax, nominal fee
- High-speed Internet access
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas. Free in-room wireless Internet access. Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms. All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access
- Exercise facility, open from 7:00 a. m. to 9:00 p. m.
- Universal gym
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Exter corridor
- Concierge, with front desk
- Safe deposit box, at front desk
- Cable or satellite television, more than 70 channels with HBO® & ESPN®
- Business center
- Printer available
- Fax machine
- Computer available, printer
- Photocopy machine
- Mail services only drop off (USPS, UPS, FEDEX)
- Wedding services